- Watched Thin Blue Line
, To Live and Die In L.A.
and Sukiyaki Western Django
here at the house. We'll go A-, B, B+
- Jammed some pre-game wings at 97 Estoria. Good not great...y'all aint gotta make 'em all gourmet n shit. They're wings
- Watched the Bravos look good Friday night against the Astros...then the rains came.
- Bought Moms the complete Extras collection for her birthday.
- Had a cookout in the rain with the fam for said birthday.
- Riffed with my bro and watched some choice youtube videos including the Seth Rogan version of "Like A Boss" from SNL and I'm the Juggernaut bitch! (always a classic)
- Borrowed Terry Gilliam's Jaberwocky, The Verdict with Paul Newman as well as Cat's Cradle and A Connecticut Yankee in King Aurthur's Court (never read those) from the folks
- Hooked up Sandra's external hard drive and cranked some jams in the house
- Laundry and dishes....lots of them
- Downloaded the School of Seven Bells record (see post below)
- Downloaded the She & Him record
- Played extensive amounts of Mah-Jong (see post below)
- Saw I Love You Man again....still awesome!!
- Drinkin at the Brewhouse
- Drinkin at the Local
- Drinkin at Estoria
- Drinkin at the Righteous Room
- received a check from Bank of America for $932
- Made a sweet mix of crunkly ATL rap jams for this Mexican dude that works with Sandra...he bought me two Coronas. Fair deal
- Took it to a 8.5 on the rage scale for Cinco de Mayo at Tesoro in Decatur
- Killed the bottle of Jimmy Buffett's Margaritaville Classic Lime Margaritas
- Guided Wolf Tusk to a 3-1 record so far in BMoA (this week aint lookin so good though)
- Cooked more bacon
- Was embarrassed by the Hawks game 1 performance
- Spent too much time on the internet
- Failed in finding a job so far
Part 4 soon